ICF Form Calculator
Please use this material calculator to find out how many ARXX ICF forms are required for your project. Follow the simple instructions below:
- Select which ARXX ICF product you prefer - Edge, Prime or Steel
- Select the concrete thickness (typically residential projects use the 6" thickness)
- Enter information for each level of your house, such as level 1 - Basement, Level 2 - Main Floor
- Select the wall type (indicates if the wall is below grade or above grade).
- Enter wall height (the floor to floor height for each level) and wall length (the total linear footage around the perimeter of each level)
- Enter the number of 90° and/or 45° corners are on each level and the total square footage of all the openings in the exterior wall per level
- Once all the information has been entered, press the 'Calculate' button and view the results in the Results box.
Please note that this calculator provides a rough material list and is not recommended to be used for final quantities in ordering or quoting. If you require a quote, please contact us and we will provide you with a more accurate material list.
|Level||Wall Type||Wall Height
|# of 90 °
|# of 45 °
|Door and Window Opening
(total sq feet)
PolySteel Northeast, LLC
P.O. Box 72
Willington, CT 06279
Back to ARXX Homepage